The Count is a 56ft narrowboat with a standard layout i.e living area towards the bow. The Count is suitable for a couple for long term cruising and also has an occasional bed/settee for up to two more visitors whilst you’re cruising. The Count has been newly acquired and is having a comprehensive refurbishment ready for its first hiring from February 2020.
Here is the newly painted exterior in our stylish private-owner style
Below are some photos to give a general feel for what The Count looks like inside but do bear in mind a full refurbishment is taking place featuring brand new shower room, new flooring, wallcarpets below gunwales, all-new furniture in the for’ard lounge.
- solar panels for charging the batteries if you’re not cruising too much
- dual 240V power supply
- onboard washing machine
- standard sized under-counter electric fridge
- 4 ring gas hob and under-counter grill and oven
- full diesel central heating as well as a multifuel stove
- a full set of bedding, towels and dishwashing equipment