The Laird is a 50ft cruiser stern narrowboat, newly introduced for 2020. The Laird is built in a contemporary ‘reverse’ layout with the main bedroom in the front of the boat. The Laird features a fully enclosed bow deck with traditional cratch and covers. The photos show the interior makeover completed in 2019. The Laird is currently (September 2019) going into our paint shop for a stylish private owner livery matching The Squire.
- solar panels for charging the batteries if you’re not cruising too much
- a dual 240V power supply
- onboard washing machine
- standard sized under-counter electric fridge
- 4 ring gas hob and under-counter grill and oven
- full diesel central heating as well as a multifuel stove
- a full set of bedding, towels and dishwashing equipment
The Laird is designed with a forward double bedroom featuring a full size wardrobe. The bedroom opens onto the bow deck allowing lazy evenings and views of your beautiful surroundings from the bed! The rear dinette has a removable table, folding chairs and the settee can be converted into a double bed for your occasional guests. It is also home to a multifuel stove and TV. The walk-through bathroom features a walk in shower, cassette toilet and wash basin. The spacious cruiser stern has ample room for chairs to be brought out on deck, and has a bench seat for comfy steering.