The Squire is a 55ft cruiser stern canal narrowboat, built in a contemporary ‘reverse’ layout with the main bedroom in the middle of the boat. The photos show the interior and smart private owner styled paintwork.
- solar panels for charging the batteries if you’re not cruising too much
- a dual 240V power supply
- onboard washing machine
- standard sized under-counter electric fridge
- 4 ring gas hob and under-counter grill and oven
- full diesel central heating as well as a multi-fuel stove
- a full set of bedding, towels and dishwashing equipment
The Squire is designed with a central double bedroom and the dining area also converts to a double bed if required for temporary guests. The forward lounge, which opens onto the cockpit/bow deck, features two comfy reclining armchairs with footstools, a large TV/DVD and the multi-fuel stove. The dining area has a bench seat, loose table and folding chairs which you can move outdoors and dine alfresco in sunnier weather. The galley opens onto the stern deck of the boat. The walk-through bathroom, between dining and bedroom, features walk in shower, cassette toilet and wash basin. The spacious cruiser stern has ample room for chairs to be brought out on deck.