We hire long term – from a minimum of one month – in monthly increments*. We’re fully insured and licensed which ensures you have peace of mind that the boat you rent is fully compliant with all navigation authority, and industry safety guidelines.
Before you book elsewhere please carefully check what is included in your hire, and especially that the boat you are hiring has a commercial/business boat licence and a Hirecraft Boat Safety Certificate – failure to do so could mean that you are not insured!!
The actual price per month varies on the season and the length of your hire. Longer hire periods are discounted. We tailor your quotation to your specific dates and hire length, see below for example rates.
2022 Example Rates – All boats except The Viscount and The Princess
- One month: starting between November & February £1300 rising to £3900 in July/August
- Two months: starting between November and January £1200pcm rising to a peak of £3500pcm in July/August
- Three months: taken in the period November/December/January/February at £1100pcm, rising to £3000pcm in June/July/August
- Nine months + : a flat rate of £1600 per month.
2022 Example Rates – The Viscount and The Princess
- One month: starting between November and February £1600 rising to £4750 in July/August
- Two months: starting between November and January £1500pcm rising to a peak of £4250 in July/August
- Three months: taken in the period November/December/January/February at £1375pcm, rising to £4000pcm in June/July/August
- Nine months + : a flat rate of £1750pcm
For periods in excess of nine months we charge for the initial nine month hire. We can willingly accommodate any extension of hire (e.g. to twelve months or more). The hire period after nine months will be treated as a seperate hire contract and will be paid for as if a fresh hire has commenced – with the security deposit being carried over).
We require a deposit of £1500 to secure your booking. For bookings for dates in 2023 we only take a £500 deposit and then expect the rest of the deposit to be paid no later than a year before the hire commencement date. Payment for the whole hire will be due, in full, two months before the hire commences – regardless of the length of hire hire period booked. At the point at which the hire fee is paid the booking deposit becomes a refundable security deposit. This is returned within 48hrs of the end of your hire subject to deductions made in the unlikely event that any damage or losses which may have been sustained.
All payments can only be accepted by international money/ bank transfer or BACS in £ sterling – we do not accept any card payments.
*Please note that each hire period for all boats (except The Princess and The Viscount) starts on the 1st of the month (except January 2nd). Each hire period finishes on the 28th of the last month, (except in February which ends on the 27th of the month). The hire period for The Princess and The Viscount starts on 15th of the month with return due on the 12th of the last month of hire, all year. This allows us the time to prepare the boat for the next hirer and make any repairs necessary.