Newly added to our fleet – Autumn 2020 – and just out of our paint-shop, now in matching colours to The Count
The Earl is a 60ft cruiser stern canal narrowboat with a ‘standard’ layout in a thoroughly contemporary style! She is ideal for a couple for spacious long term cruising, featuring a easy-fold-out King Size bed in the stern cabin and a really retro leather settee in the living area that makes into a single bed by night. A folding single z bed can also be added if you wish to occasionally accommodate a total of 4 on board. There’s also a matching faux-leather reclining armchair in matching style in the living area and a fold-down dining table/ desk with two chairs. The Earl has an open cockpit/bow deck with space to sit on the folding chairs provided.
The living area features a solid fuel stove and Freeview TV. Plenty of cupboard space either side of the front doorstep – see pics below.
The smart and spacious galley includes a standard under-counter fridge/freezer and a washing machine together with microwave, electric toaster and kettle in addition to a standard four ring gas cooker.
The bathroom is really swish! A cassette toilet with a spare cassette is provided together with a glazed walk-in shower and storage shelving.
The rear cabin with the king size bed also offers wardrobe space either side of the central access steps (this area is currently being refitted – pics to follow) together with under-bed storage drawers.
The Earl is a contemporary and stylish addition to our fleet! Pet-friendly.
- solar panels for charging the batteries if you’re not cruising too much
- 240V power supply
- standard sized under-counter electric fridge
- 4 ring gas hob and under-counter grill and oven
- full diesel central heating as well as a multifuel stove
- crockery, cutlery, glassware, and cookware
- leather settee which can fold out to accommodate an extra 1/2 guests in the living area
- cruiser stern with surrounding taff rail seating for sociable cruising